Saturday, March 14, 2009

Chance in Court...

Chance had his first appearance in court yesterday. We all went. The jury was young and I wasn't sure they were gonna vote for the boys or against them. You see Chance was in there with 3 other boys. It seemed like the WHOLE county was there watching them. They were told that they would have to go to Phoenix for another appearance. I hope the people in Phoenix are generous to these 4 boys. I pray that they will do ok.

HA HA! I scared all of you didn't I? Chance did have an appearance in court. HA HA! He sang the Star Spangled Banner with a quartet. It's our Duncan High School quartet. It was Greenlee County's Centennial and they got to sing. They were wonderful! Senator Sylvia Allen invited them to sing at the State Capitol Building for the Senate and for the House. They are very excited! It should be coming up shortly!

1 comment:

Tamra and Jim said...

I don't know how I missed the "coming out" of your blog but i just now found it. Glad to welcome you to the 21st century!